03.06.2009

the days in the garden...

inspired me to something new...

inbetween I created a little range of summer pillows...

colours like the flowers in a beautiful marrakech courtyard garden...

shades of iridescent safran, teal, hot pink, lemon citrine, carneol, apple green and deep red are going perfect with turkmen vintage embroidered cotton and sparkling vintage berber metal sequins...

brighten up your home with the colours of the hot, oriental summer :-)

the pillows are available now for sale in my studio :-)

P.S.: visit me in my cozy studio in Hannover at friday, 19th of june at 7PM and take a look at my new summer collection "essaouira love" :-) ...the flying carpet is ready, too ;-)!!

Kommentare:

  1. I love your pillows! They are lovely

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. the best pics I've ever seen... so ... so beautiful!!

    AntwortenLöschen