22.04.2009

grandpa (1925-2009)

...where is he now?

He travelled through oriental countries, he spoke arabic, he took a ride by camel and by horse, he build streets in the shadow of the pyramides, he had friends there, he told me once he wished he could spent his life there, he took so much nice pictures, he travelled to africa, he was a hunter for life, he loved his dogs, he married my lovely grandma, he got 3 wonderful daughters, he was very talented...

Now, today on his birthday the great adventurer is gone, forever....my beloved grandpa (1925-2009)

dearest grandpa, I wish I could travel on your oriental route, once in my life....!

love
Petra

Kommentare:

  1. ich drück dich, meine liebe. bianca

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Liebe Petra,
    dein Grossvater war bestimmt ein wunderbarer Mann! Für dich:

    "I am a thousands winds that blow
    I am the diamond glint on snow
    I am the sunlight in ripened grain
    I am the gentle autumn rain.
    When you awaken in the morning hush
    I am the swift uplifting rush
    of quiet birds in circled flight
    I am the soft stars that shine at night.
    Do not stand at my grave and cry,
    I am not there, I did not die."

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. My deepest condolences Petra, I'm so sorry for your loss. :*(

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. thanks very much to all of you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Anonym23.4.09

    Liebe Schatz,
    ich glaube dass , der Opa uns immer bei sich haben werde ,deshalb er wird uns fehlen aber wir ihn nicht

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Dont worry Petra.. time is the biggest healer. I'll pray you have the strength to be brave during this time.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Dieter und Margit26.4.09

    Hallo Schwesterchen,

    dein Nachruf auf unseren Opa ist sehr schön,
    er hat uns sehr berührt.
    Vielen Dank

    Dieter und Margit

    AntwortenLöschen