20.04.2009

caftan....

...delirium :-)

I watched the windows...

..and stepped into the shop, asked for the pink silk caftan coat with beautiful heavy flower embroidery, the salesman offered me a bright blue one...not my size....offered me another neon green one...oh, no, no...I asked again for the pink coat...just size XL left :-( finally he offered me lots of caftan coats in pastell shades....I said "thanks very much" to him and left the shop...

...then I watched some more caftan dresses....

...and finally felt in love with this one, too...but my supersweet mother-in-law gave me a similar one a few years ago...and feel still proud to got this fantastic, handmade gift....a precious, traditional caftan dress from Palestine :-) ...and bought no new caftan...and I am not worried :-)

P.S: I wanted to take some dresses in one of the shops in the changing room, just to take some nice pictures because I found some moroccan style evening wear in the Mecca Mall in Amman, but I felt so "staring attacked"...so we left the shop...and the Mall..maybe next time...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen