31.03.2009

the arrival.....

...in Jordan last sunday night was cold like in Germany, I could not believe this when we left the plane.
Before we left Germany, I had found out that my passport was not with me at the airport *eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek* ...then headed with my husbands friend back home like mad, and found it at my office desk where I organized some paperwork one day ago, usually I never leave the house without my passport....!


After the very warm welcome of my supersweet mother-in-law and my husbands family, a nice homemade dinner and sweet black tea with aromatic sage, we felt asleep like we had no sleep for the past few days... ;-)
Now I am in a very different (a bit ugly....) looking internet cafe somewhere in Ruseifah (a town next to Zarka)...
... surounded by the men playing internet games (wondering themselves probably what she is doing here...this black headed girl with the blue scarf and the moroccan style Djellabah...), got served delicious black, strong and supersweet coffee *yummy*, my husband just meet someone he had not seen for more than 10 years.....Jordan real life.....


...more real life stories from Jordan coming soon, stay tuned ;-)

Kommentare:

  1. Anonym1.4.09

    Liebe Petra

    Habt eine gute Zeit im Libanon und grüsse mir bitte auch Deinen Mann!

    Kommt gesund wieder; wie sehen uns:-)

    Herlichst, Anette

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Liebe Anette ;)
    *hihi* bin zwar in Jordanien aber vielen lieben Dank ;))
    Petra

    AntwortenLöschen