25.03.2009

5 pairs of dark brown eyes...

...in the heart of the souk...
I listened the noise like something magic on this place....and watched the babouche maker with the noisy sewing machine :-) ..he didn´t noticed me for a while....

...watched fascinated nice feltwork and fantastic embroidered pack-saddles for horses....and a wonderful one for a camel...loved the cool touch of the metal yarn embroidery, still can feel the texture on my fingertips....had never seen before safran coloured and bright white, soft leather boots..... for a desert ride, probably? ....was to shy to ask the old man for taking some pictures because 5 pairs of beautiful, dark brown eyes watched me....wherever I gone, whatever I had done....

..the sun was hot and the light bright...loved to watch for a while the green shades of the rooftop...someone thought probably it goes perfect with the red, red walls....(please don´t have a look at the electricitiy if you won´t get heart attacked...*hehe*)

....the 5 pairs of beautiful, dark brown eyes watched me when I left..... :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen