08.02.2009

bazar spy cat :-)

"..psst.....be quiet...I am listening....."! :-)

"listen....they are talking about the price for this wonderful bracelet....hmmmm..what???? 5000 Dirhams???......poor, beautiful lady from a country far away...... this is too expensive...."

" ohhh...they would invite her for a glass of fresh mint tea,...nice lady...if you know what I know....".."I know all of you ladys love the tea...for my opinion I would prefer fresh cream...."

"Madame....could I invite you for a bowl of cream, would you join me with a nice dinner from fresh bazar chicken....probably we can go for mice hunting later at night.....?!"

"...o.k., Madame.... let´s leave to the spice souk, I know a nice place where to get fresh cream and a nice place on the top where I can show you the sundown...would you wear your sparkling necklace for me, please..??"
(thoughts of a Marrakech bazar cat, probably....) :-)

Kommentare:

  1. Uuuh, what a cute bazar cat! I wonder where she will spy next ;-)!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. NICE BLOG, MIAUUUU¡¡¡
    Regards from Spain

    AntwortenLöschen