26.10.2008

style of the week :-)

...it´s getting cold in Germany.....

...time to wear my favourite dark green boots and my handmade seagreen coat from austrian wool...it goes perfect with my citrine silk skirt and the teal leather bag, found in morocco ;-)

... and it´s time to wear my favourite winter colour = black....and add some colour with my favourite blue sahara style scarf ...I felt like I just came back from a camel ride this morning ;-) ;-)
The black jodhpuri style pants are probably the best buy I´ve made the last months at H&M....I like the pants so much that I decided to buy a second pair of it......:-)

Kommentare:

  1. fesch, fesch.
    hast du heute auch einen "prinz" bekommen?
    viele grüße
    bianca

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi darling girl. Just dropping by to say that you have fabulous style as usual!

    PS Still no package:( But sure it will come!

    AntwortenLöschen