22.10.2008

ranipink window watch :-)

lilac, purple, violet, lavender......the lilac shades are very, very in fashion this season in Germany :-)

so I decided last week to decorate the purple Kimono style shirt made from indian vintage Sari in my window. The shirt goes perfect with vintage jeans slim pants or white linnen pants for summer...or add some sparkle for a festive dress for the upcoming party season .....?!

I think the purple shades are going perfect with fresh light mint and a hint of bright pink, too...Germany need more colour :-) :-)

I am not lazy, but I wish I can find the "shop" where to buy plenty of time...I plan to refill my onlineshop with some new products, especially clothes, belts and some Sultanissima Jewellery...hope to can do it this saturday night....

That´s all from me for tonight, actually it´s here around midnight, sleep well and sweet dreams to all of you :-)

Kommentare:

  1. Hey, I love your photos...they are really nice..

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks very much :-) :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. zauberhaft märchenhaft wie immer bei dir :-)
    liebe grüße
    bianca

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. if you find the shop where to buy time, pls pass the address to me :-)
    regards from bavaria
    cheers
    sabine

    AntwortenLöschen