24.10.2008

Henna :-)

It´s a long time ago...
wearing Henna on my hands....


when we spent a week in Morrocco in June, I decided to go to on of our friends in Essarouira, lovely Habiba for Henna but then I broke my hand at the day the Gnawa festival started (whilest picking some fabrics...this could only happen to me...) and after four weeks wearing the "stylish sahara blue" cast I had to start sewing the cream bridal gown....

...no Henna anymore until October......:-( It´s a long time If you Henna obsessed like me......
But tonight, baby.......tonight........lalalalaaaa!(please imagine some nice man with a cool voice who is singing this with a piano in the background.....)

I just made some special, very strong black tea with fresh lemon and prepared the Henna powder with some "mysterious" organic ingredients....:-) after work tonight I plan to do first my left hand with some beautiful, I think Berber inspired pattern.....and I love it to have red henna dyed fingertips....:-) :-) *lalalalalaaaaaaa*
P.S.: all this hands are my hands, I took the pictures through the last 3 years when I`d made very special patterns...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen