23.09.2008

Ikat wrap :-)

...this morning a mysterious, sealed parcel arrived...from a country far away somewhere in Asia....

What could this little parcel contains? ...some magic secrets from the silkroad?....some spices from countries far away??....questions over questions....:-)


...after unpacking this little thing...the bright colours lightened up my studio immediately....

...what a perfect handloomed bright and shimmery Ikat silk, this is a real treasure for me :-)

I decided to wrap the entire fabric around me to take this little picture this morning before I started my work...
6 yards of fantastic silk for some new fantastic projects....next style of the week?? Lots of nice ideas are surounded me every time today I had watched this georgeous ethnic fabric....be anxious about what´s coming soon made from it :-)

1 Kommentar: