17.08.2008

gnaoua TV :-)

....last night, I felt asleep in front of the TV in our living room... something around five o´clock in the morning, I woke up from some very nice music...I can´t believe it, the euronews showed a report about the Essaouira Gnaoua Festival 2008 this june on TV!!


..now, a few hours and sleep later ..I am still smiling and thinking about the great concerts and the festival and how happy I am, watched at nighttime this nice report...they showed the cute little girl dancing on her dads shoulders next to me at the Hamid el Kasri concert, too :-) ...and Ky-Mani Marley....my husband and some friends of us meet him two days later in the medina :-) ..of course taking some pictures...





..I wish all of you a very relaxing sunday...my husband is still sleeping and my sewing machine down in the studio is calling me......"please, please let me listen some gnaoua music"....I am still wondering about my sewing machine (one from my grandma...) loves to listen that crazy music, too....;-) So, I let the husband sleep and want to go down now and look what the nearly finished preliminary model for Maryam`s coat and my sewing machine are doing...party?!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen